Since its inception in 1998, The People Bridge Charitable Foundation has funded over 100 projects in over twenty countries around the world, and helped countless people.
Projects have included breakfast clubs for underprivileged children in Canada; nursery schools with a nutritional content for orphans in India and Africa; nutritional instruction and medical screening for tuberculosis, treatment for children with cleft palate, and deafness prevention for young children in India.
Under the direction of a new Board of Directors in 2010, The People Bridge Charitable Foundation plans to continue this good work and make a difference in the lives of the people of the world. The following provides an overview of completed projects since 2010.
On going Projects
- Estancia Nueva Vida Library Improvement Program - Mèrida, Mexico 2017
- La Seiva Primary School Music Program - Trinidad and Tobago 2017
- Alpha Boys School Audio Treatment Project - Jamaica 2017
- Rampanalgas School Project - Trinidad and Tobago 2016
- Seniors Living In Poverty Support Kits - Toronto, Canada 2016
- Alpha Boys School Project Screen Printing Training Facility - Jamaica 2015
- Institute Of Jamaica Juniors Center Music Deevelopment Program - Jamaica 2013
- Wonder Welders Workshop Recycled Glass Project - Tanzania 2010 - 2012
- J. Watumull Global Hospital & Research Center - India 2011
- Jamaica 50 - Jamaica 2012-2015 (4 projects)